Tacoma Washington USA|
Exterior Features and Description
The Cockpit is a great space to hang out for drinks, and even dine. There's an L-shape settee aft with a small cocktail table, and access to a minibar complete with sink, ice maker, and drawer-style mini fridge. Further forward to Starboard is the single person helm seat, with electronics, helm, and even docking IPS joystick. Next to the helm person is a forward-facing bench for two, and you can sit two other people (with a removable seat) facing them. Two tables can be fitted side by side for "al fresco" dining for four. Remove the extra seat and you have easy stairs to the foredeck, with the opening windshield and retractable sunroof. This cockpit stands out from all the other express cruisers.
- Hardtop enclosure - with Retractable Sunroof & Aft Izenglass Enclosure
- Hard glass windows - Windshield and side panels are all glass. Middle panel forward opens up to access foredeck.
- Minibar - Facing the L-shaped settee is a counter with underneath two storages for glass and liquor. There is a small sink to port and more surface area.
- Drawer Fridge - Isotherm, with stainless steel door. Located under helm seat.
- Ice Maker - Located to Port under sink in cockpit.
- Reverse Cycle Heat and Air - CruiserAir 16,000 BTU. Independent controls from down below. Runs off of shore power and generator.
- Carpet - Beige, removable, in cockpit and swim platform
- Shower - Hot/cold transom shower
- Extended swim platform w/carpet & ladder
- Electric engine hatch
- Trim tabs - Electro Hydraulic
- Charplotter - Raymarine e120 (no radar)
- VHF radio
- Engines Gauges
- Heating Outlets
- Spotlight controls
- CD stereo w/helm remote
- Hydraulic steering & tilt wheel
- Joystick for IPS Pod drive docking
- Windlass w/foot switch, anchor, line & chain
- Bow sun pad w/cover
- Fenders with brackets
- Spotlight on bow railing
Interior Features and Description
- Reverse Cycle Heat and Air - CruiserAir 16,000 BTU. Independent controls from cockpit. Runs off of shore power and generator.
- Central Vacuum System
- Cherry Veneer Interior
- Carpet - Beige Carpet with Sunbrella removable cover.
- Sofa Seating - 2 couches in L-shaped format. One faces the galley and has storage underneath and cabinets above. Second couch is a sleeper sofa for two, with privacy curtain. Converts in 30 seconds.
- TV - Flat Screen TV, on forward wall.
- Fridge / Freezer - 120/12v - Separate compartments
- Electric Cooktop - 2-burner
- Microwave with Coffee maker combined.
- Stainless steel sink
- Many storage cabinets and drawers
The master's king-size mattress is angled to conserve space and offers access to the outboard side so you can get in without climbing over your bunkmate. More important, it lets you actually make the bed. There's a privacy curtain.
- Has privacy curtain to separate from salon
- Queen sized bed -
- Storage - 2 Hanging closets and 2 drawers underneath bed.
- Cabin Headroom - 6 foot 6
The lone head, to port, is enclosed, and so is its rather large (2'2"-long) shower.
- Separate shower compartment with seating
- Vacuflush head
- Sink with mirror, and Corian countertop
Mechanical and Electrical
- Engines - Twin Volvo Penta IPS 500 gas powered, freshwater-cooled engines, aprx 245 hours
- Generator - Kohler 7.3kw generator, aprox. 33 hours
- Battery charger
- Water Heater
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Boat House Kept - Very Clean Express Cruiser - Joystick Docking with IPS Pod Drives - Only 245 Hours. Features includes: Twin Volvo Penta IPS 500 / Joystick for docking and maneuvering / AC and heating / Kohler 7.3kw Gen / Sleep four / Boat has been kept in boat house
|Model:||390 Sports Coupe|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||Volvo Penta IPS 500|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Length over all:||39'|
|Maximum draft:||3' 9"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|