Fort Lauderdale Florida USA|
Preliminary Listing / Vessel is currently in Belize and soon to be en route to SE Florida
This feature rich and lightly used Jeanneau 44 Deck Salon boasts 360 docking, genset, electric winches, reverse cycle air con, and much more.
Privately owned and never charted.
Preliminary Listing / Vessel is currently in Belize and soon to be en route to SE Florida. This feature rich and lightly used Jeanneau 44 Deck Salon boasts 360 docking, genset, electric winches, reverse cycle air con, and much more. Privately owned and never charted.
|Model:||Sun Odyssey 44 DS|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||43' 9"|
|Maximum draft:||5' 3"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||53 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||87 Gallons|
- In Mast Furling
- Electric Harken Rewind Primary Winches
- Electric Harken Halyard Winch
- Rigid Vang
- All Control lines led aft to self tailing winches and line clutches
- 360 Docking: rotating saildrive, computer, autopilot & bow thruster for 360 degree maneuvering by joystick replaced in 2017
- (3) Cruise Air Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Units new in 2016/2017
- All AC plumbing has been cleaned and flushed
- Bow Thruster new in 2017
- 3 blade folding prop
- Twin helm steering with carbon wheels
- Electric Toilets in the Master & Guest Heads with holding tanks
- All batteries replaced in May of 2021 with group 31 AGMs (5 house, 1 Yanmar aux start, 1 genset start, and 2 in parallel for the bow thruster bank)
- Simrad Pulse Radar (Halo 24)
- Re-stitched canvas, modified bimini and dodger replaced with straglass.
- Hypalon Walker Bay Dinghy w/ 8 HP Mercury
- New BBQ
- New shore power cords (30 amp 75')
- New Stainless Steel Outboard engine hoist
- Recent service on saildrive
- Rocna 44 Anchor
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.